Laser Hair Therapy
Grower Thicker Fuller Hair in the Comfort of Your Home.
Capilia Elite is proud to offer the iGrow® system; an innovative hair re-growth system that can be used for in-home laser hair therapy treatments.
The iGrow system has be cleared for use by the FDA and is safe and effective. iGrow works to restore hair growth by strengthening hair follicles and generating new cell growth. Numerous studies and clinical trials have been conducted on the effectiveness of this type of laser and the iGrow. Read more on this at our blog.
The iGrow system is designed to treat individuals suffering from Androgentic Alopecia – thinning hair. Androgentic Alopecia affects both men and women, especially as they age. This form of Alopecia is often referred to as male pattern baldness or in the case of women, female pattern baldness.
Low Level Laser Therapy for Hair Loss
This innovative device uses low-level laser technology (LLLT). LLLT in home therapy offers many benefits:
- This unique therapy is safe with no side-effects.
- It’s easy to use with no messy topicals or pills to take.
- This is a one time investment vs continual purchase of pills and ointments.
- Medical studies support the use of LLLT as an effective hair loss treatment option for men and women.
- The initial 6 month treatment program includes 2 – 3 sessions at home per week.
- Sessions take only 20 – 25 minutes depending on your type of hair loss.
- After your initial 6 month treatment program, you can reduce your sessions to 1 – 2 per week. However you must continue treatment to see continuous results.
- You can start using the iGrow laser as soon as you start to see thinning hair. We recommend prevention as the best course of action.
- If you have had transplant surgery, LLLT use immediately after helps to heal your wounds and improve the effectiveness of the surgery.
Contact Capilia Orlando today to learn more about how the iGrow Laser can help you with your hair loss.